Thunderstruck 2 Slot Review
The original Thunderstruck pokie, originally released in 2004, was an instant hit among the masses. And ever since it has seen a growing fan base. Thus, it’s no surprise that Microgaming later came out with a 2.0 version, also known as Thunderstruck 2. As is expected of a sequel, Thunderstruck 2 is the bigger and better version of the original. This pokie title by Microgaming features 5 reels, 3 rows, and 243 ways to win. In addition, there is not 1 or 2, but 4 bonus games. This is enough to keep any player entertained.
🎮 Play Thunderstruck 2 Demo Online for Free
Below you can enjoy playing the pokie game Thunderstruck 2 for free, and experience the game for yourself. Get to know the game mechanics and winning statistics by playing the game beforehand.
This is the best option if you are about to play for real money at online casinos.
|Theme||Norse, Mythology, Fantasy|
|Min Coin Size||0.30|
|Max Coin Size||75.00|
🎰 How to Play Thunderstruck 2
The first step to playing any slot is setting your bet. Thunderstruck 2 makes this as easy as can be. With no adjustable paylines, players don’t need to choose how many paylines they would like to bet on per spin.
All they have to do is set a coin value and choose how many coins to bet. All that’s left to do is hit SPIN and wait for the results.
🎨 Thunderstruck 2 Symbols and Design
In terms of design and graphics, Microgaming has certainly stepped up its game. The symbols are more detailed than that of the original.
Symbols include Nordic gods such as Odin, Valkyrie, Loki, and Thor, as well as the Thunderstruck 2 logo, Thor’s Hammer and home, and a Viking ship. These are supplemented by standard card symbols 9-Ace.
🏆 Golden Tip for Playing Thunderstruck 2
For the maximum win, be sure to place the highest best possible. Your rewards are only as big as your stake.
Further than adjusting the coin and bet risk-reward, this pokie game doesn’t have any special or dedicated play tactics and strategies to do.
✨ Special Features
- Wild: A wild can replace any normal symbol in a winning combination except for the scatter (represented by Thor’s hammer). In this pokie, the Thunderstruck II logo represents the wild. Also, whenever a wild forms part of a win, your prize is doubled. Note that the wild stops being a wild when the Wildstorm Feature is triggered.
- Great Hall of Spins: The Great Hall of Spins is Thunderstruck II’s main attraction, which unlocks the Free Spins bonus games. This feature is randomly triggered when you land three or more scatters anywhere on the reels.
- Valkyrie Bonus: This bonus round rewards you with 10 free spins and multiplies all wins by 5.If you’re lucky, you might even retrigger free spins during this free spins round.
- Loki Bonus: This round gives you 15 free spins, and an additional Wild Magic Feature. During this feature Wild Magic symbols randomly turn symbols into wilds. More free spins can be triggered by landing between 2 and 5 scatters.
- Odin Bonus: This bonus rounds presents you with 20 free spins and the Wild Raven feature. Here the Raven symbol will randomly transform symbols into multipliers.
- Thor’s Bonus: Thunderstruck II surely saved the best for last with Thor’s Bonus. In this bonus round, you are given 25 free spins along with Rolling Reels. The Rolling Reels increases multipliers up to 5x for consecutive wins will increase the multiplier up to 5X.
Thunderstruck 1 was one of the most popular NZ pokies online games to play, Thunderstruck 2 continues the trend and boost it up in every way, if you liked the original game you will definitely love this game as well.
- Does Thunderstruck 2 have any bonus rounds?
Yes. Thunderstruck 2 has four bonus rounds, as well as a free spins feature.
- What does low to medium volatility mean?
Volatility, also referred to as variance, is how often and how much a slot pays out. Slots with low volatility tend to pay out smaller wins often, while high volatility slots pay out very big rewards, but not very often. Low to medium volatility slots thus pay out small to medium wins quite often.
- What is the maximum payout?
The biggest pay-out from Thunderstruck 2 is a whopping 2.4 million coins.
- Is Thunderstruck 2 a progressive pokie?
No. It has a fixed maximum pay-out of 2.4 million coins.
- Which slots have the best odds?
Slots with the lowest pay-outs tend to have better odds. Typically, the bigger the jackpot the bigger the house edge. If you bet max on these smaller jackpots, you should get a decent pay-out.
- Can I beat the pokie?
Contrary to popular belief, there are no tricks for beating the game.