Wheel of Wishes Slot Review
Wheel of Wishes is an Arabian-themed pokie by Microgaming. It has 5 reels, 3 rows, 10 paylines and multiple special features, such as stacked symbols, bonus games and scatters. These special features promise tons of magic and an immersive gameplay experience.
Wheel of Wishes Exclusive Offer
If you would like to try your luck on real money gambling, you can grab the exclusive offer by Spin Casino and play with 100 Bonus spins on Wheel of Wishes slot game.
Once depositing the minimum requirement you can grab $1000 NZD offer and 100 free spins on the wheel of wishes game.
|Min Coin Size||0.10|
|Max Coin Size||25.00|
🎰 How to Play Wheel of Wishes
Wheel of Wishes has two playing modes. They are called Default and Power. The Default mode refers to the main or base game. You can activate the Power mode either randomly or wager for it at 10x your bet. During Power mode you can win Power Spins and take a shot at one of the four progressive jackpots: mini, minor, major and the Wow pot.
The game controls are simple and easy to understand. Simply use the bet control icons to adjust your bet to your needs and hit play or use the Autoplay function. You also have the option of speeding up gameplay by clicking on the lightning icon.
To land a win during the main game, simply land3-5 matching symbols on a payline. A winning combination of 5 symbols can reward you with anything from 4x to 10x your bet.
🎨 Wheel of Wishes Symbols and Design
Wheel of Wishes has 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 paylines. This pokie does not disappoint in terms of design. When the game starts, players are met with heaps and heaps of gold littering the base of the reels. Among the gold coins you can make out bright cultured rubies.
Arabian themed symbols include a magic lamp (of course), a treasure chest, a few magic potions, and the regular playing card symbols.
🏆 Golden Tip for playing Wheels of Wishes
While there isn’t a guaranteed way to win at Wheel of Wishes, there are some valuable features that can bring you closer to that goal. One of these is the colorful Wheel of Wishes that can trigger the jackpot. Land two or more of these rarities and you are in for a treat.
However, you can also buy this feature at 10x your bet. So, if you have the money, buying this feature could increase your odds of winning.
Practicing pokies online in NZ can help you understand the rules and mechanics better, as the saying goes “practice makes perfect”.
✨ Wheel of Wishes Special Features
- Wild: Wilds can substitute any normal symbol in a winning combination, except for the scatter. Landing 5 scatters can reward you with up to 50x your bet.
- Stacked symbols: If you manage to get a full screen of any one symbol, courtesy of the stacked feature, you could win up to 500x your bet.
- Power Spins Bonus Game: The Power Spins bonus game can be activated in two ways. Number one is landing two Wheels of Wishes anywhere on the reels in the main game. Number two is by buying it using 10x your bet. During this bonus round the three middle reels combine, leading to 3×3 mega symbols which are made up of the highest paying symbols in the slot, as well as a 3×3 Bonus symbol. However, this round consists of only one spin. So, make it count.
- The jackpot feature: During the jackpot feature a different set of reels appear, where you can see the four jackpot amounts. You will get one spin to secure one of the jackpots. Good luck!
Wheel of Wishes holds it’s place as one of the most popular Microgaming pokies you can play online, the game is fun and exiting with many possibilities for wining big.
Overall this pokie game is worth a try at any online casino out there.
- Is Wheel of Wishes suited for beginners?
Yes. Wheel of Wishes is especially suited for beginners due to its simple rules and bet settings. It is also a low volatility slot, which means that beginners won’t be discouraged by a lack of winning. Instead, they can expect frequent small wins.
- What is a progressive jackpot?
A progressive jackpot does not have a fixed value. Instead, it grows every time a bet is placed. This jackpot will keep growing until someone wins it, and then the process starts from the beginning.
- Are progressive jackpots harder to win?
Progressive pokies aren’t necessarily harder to win. They are usually high variance, which means that they pay out less often but much bigger rewards. This makes it seem like progressive jackpots are harder to win.